CHECK OUT MY ART TAG FOR MORE… ART
Click on the pictures above to see what categories they fall under.
- If closed, don’t be afraid to ask when I’m open. And we can always work things out, pal.
- I will try my best to talk to you consistently about the commission and keep you up to date. This is a relationship, bro. Or madame. Or m’lady *tip.
- Hey, if you wanna REQUEST some Toku stuff, I may just do it for free if I like it, but in my vision not yours.
- I’m a busy boy, also I’m a slow worker, so I may take a bit longer sometimes. But I’ll try to finish as quickly as I can. Remember, don’t be afraid to ask where I am.
Note: First-Timers get a discount… if you’re polite :) Also if it’s expensive to begin with. Gotta ease ya in. Lube ya up. Ya feel.
- Line Art: $15
- Flat Colors: $20-$30 (dependent on amount of detail and camera shot)
- Flat Colors with Gradient: An added $5 to what it would have been with flat colors.
- Cell Shading: $40-$60 (dependent on amount of detail and camera shot)
- Blended Shading: $70-$90 (dependent on amount of detail and camera shot)
- Gradient: Free. NOT THAT HARD, MAN.
- Simple: $5
- Detailed: $15 - $80 (dependent on amount of detail and how much space background takes. Just look at the colors section for a good idea on how much it could cost)
- Additional Characters: $20 per extra Character (having to color and draw one person is already time consuming… TWO PEOPLE. HOLY SHIT WHOA WHAT THE FUCK HOLD THE PHONE BUSTER BROWN HOLD THE PHONE!)
Comics and Image Sets: Ya gotta talk ta me.